The Bottom Line
Cans Are Better for the Bottom Line
- Cans are lighter than bottles and are less expensive to distribute. It takes 8 12-oz. cans to equal the weight of one bottle.
- Cans take up less space than a bottle, allowing for denser shipping.
- There are no labels on cans which saves on label machinery and physical label costs.
- Cans don't break, meaning less product loss in the packaging, storage and distribution process.
- Cans are a great way to differentiate your brand in displays and on the shelf. Think of the can as your billboard to communicate with your consumer!
Learn more about Ball's metal beverage innovations
Learn more about Ball's metal beverage packaging